CHRYSTA & DIXIE SHOOT
Last week Byron and myself (Amy) shot beautiful Chrysta and one of her families horses Dixie. Chrysta looks beautiful and dreamy perched atop Dixie, gotta love the glow! You would never know the temperature was in the triple digits, Chrysta looks perfectly dewy! I have to say Dixie was quite the horse looking straight at the camera and holding still the entire time!
Thanks Chrysta for being such a SUPER model!!
Photos By: Amy & Byron Alcid Hair & Makeup By: Amy Alcid
Model: Chrysta and Dixie
Looks like this was our last shoot of the season -no more daytime outdoor shoots now, it is too hot! We will be shooting indoors now or in the evening whenever possible.
Make-Up Tips For The Heat!
1. Before applying any make-up wash and exfoliate. This will get rid of oil that breaks down makeup and exfoliating will remove dead and dry skin creating smoother skin. Try Mark Go with the grain light exfoliating beads. http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf_id=35808&from=search&find_spec=exfoliator&camp=200912&dir_delivery=1&rep_delivery=1
2. Skip heavy foundation and go for tinted moisturizer. Lighter and less likely to cake from the heat. FACE Stockholm has a great one with an SPF of 20! http://www.facestockholm.com/core/PRODDisp/?ProdId=200
3. Use cream to powder eyeshadows that will dry on the lid and will stay put! Try Benefit's creasless shadow. http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=245879&CategoryID=39816
4. Use Waterproof Eyeliner, smudge in a bit for a softer look that will not slide. Try Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner Pencil in 8 shades. This waterproof eyeliner can stay on up to 16 hours!http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog/ProductDetails.aspx?CategoryID=3&SubCategoryID=9&ProductID=47
5. Waterproof mascara. The heat only helps smudge regular mascara. See if your fave brand comes in a waterproof version. Maybe you want someting new, try Max Factor Stretch & Separate Waterproof Mascara. Check out some reviews. http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6095161/max-factor-stretch-separate-waterproof-mascara
6. Forget lipstick in a tube. Go for the wands-they are already liquid. Line and fill lips with a pencil that is your lip tone and swipe lips with your choice of wand lipgloss and go! Try the wands from face too many to choose from! http://www.facestockholm.com/core/PRODDisp/?ProdId=12
7. Last bun not least set makeup at the end with EVIAN Evian® Brumisateur® Facial Spray Mineral Water Spray(Imported from Evian-les-Bains, France) http://www.shopevian.com/c-7-brumisateur-facial-spray.aspx
Please make some comments!!